Don’t Just “Live With It”
Pain affects not only the person, but their loved ones as well. It can deteriorate a person’s judgment, and make people restless.
At some point, it might cause a persons’ support system to fail. This would leave people alone during their darkest time. We recognize that building a healthy relationship with our patients can be just as important as providing physical treatment.
Pain can be “local” (i.e. a broken bone), “central” (phantom limb, the pain of depression, tinnitus), or “mixed” (local pain that “morphs” into CRPS).
Autoimmune diseases and other inflammatory illnesses are notorious for mixed pain syndromes. Mixed pain requires specialized diagnosis and treatment. No matter what the initial cause, central & mixed pain has an enormous comorbidity with mood disorder. Common causes for chronic & mixed pain include:
RSD/CRPS Rheumatoid Arthritis Fibromyalgia, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Lyme, and Other Post-Inflammatory Pain
Combination Treatment (for Complicated Needs)
- We offer ground-breaking therapy, utilizing the synergistic effects of TMS/tES on intravenous ketamine therapy, resulting in a more effective overall therapy.
- Found to be effective in patients resistant to other therapeutic interventions.
- Especially effective in cases of substance abuse.
- Through modification of the central nervous system, the depression, pain, and anxiety recede so the patient can regain a higher quality of life.
- Faster relief from suffering and return to normal life.
- In many cases, people experience faster recovery in days or weeks, rather than months.
- A minimally invasive, and very safe procedure, that does not interfere with other therapeutic interventions.
- On-site anesthesia team specializes in administration of Combination Treatment and other interventional pain procedures.
- Therapy grounded in the work we have done; providing more private patients with rTMS in the USA than any other provider over the last 15 years.
- Procedure is patent pending.