Evaluation and Treatment at the Neuroscience Center
Compassionate |Comprehensive | Tailored |Collaborative.
Dedicated to the effective diagnosis and comprehensive treatment of complex disorders of adults and children
We are here to help and also to provide encouragement to individuals and families who, all too often, do not know where to turn. Our services are designed to help people to feel better, and truly get better.
- Clinical intake evaluation (45 – 50 minutes f or initial history and relevant interview)
- EEG: read off-site by J .Hughes MD , PhD
- Brain SPEC T: under super vision and reported by D .Pavel, MD
- Neuropsychological and Psychological evaluations: off-site.
- Psycho-educational testing : off-site
- Specialized laboratory tests for: inflammation; Lyme or other tick -borne disease; heavy metal toxicity; etc.
- Pharmacogenomics (such as Genomind)
- Medication and adjuvants (supplements; diets)
- TMS (Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- tES – tDCS; tRNS, tACS
- PSE (Perispinal Etanercept ) injections
- TMS/ketamine (TMS facilitate ketamine infusions): devised & patented by S.Best MD
- HBOT (Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy)
- Neuro-feedback: off-site
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Neuro-Optometric corrective therapy